Monday, November 19, 2007

Heidi Grace!



After our wonderful afternoon at the Alamo, our breakout sessions/classes resumed. My last core class of the day was taught by the Brains On Fire marketing staff. We learned about blogs, among other things. It was nice to just sit and listen and relax. Heidi Grace attended our class and had lots of great questions and input.


Following that was another highlight of my weekend.......a class taught by Heidi Grace! She is a real delight and her class was probably my favorite (although, admittedly, it is hard to choose a favorite from so many great classes). Before teaching us a great notebook-design with her great products, she told us some very funny stories about her husband and father. Her sense of humor and ability to laugh at herself are just two of her great qualities.


I didn't get a chance to finish my project, and like all the projects before, THIS project was now the one I was going to complete at the evening crop!!

No comments: