Saturday, January 5, 2008

It's A Girl!




Here we are at the last page of my sketches, or perhaps the first, depending on where you started. To recap, I've had a lot of people ask about this baby album that I created, so I threw together some sketches to show alongside the finished pages. I had a great time putting together this album, and I would have to say that the Cricut New Arrival cartridge was central to all of these creations. The Cricut is such an easy device to use. I practiced a few times before attempting the die cuts seen in this album, but this was my first big project using the Cricut. Also central to this album is the Basic Grey Oh Baby Girl collection. It was so much fun, and quite easy, to work with a coordinated kit.


Cardstock: Bazzill Bling yellow
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Oh Baby Girl Lilly, Lilac
Die Cut: Cricut New Arrival cartridge
Queen and Company brads
Primas
gems

No comments: