Saturday, January 5, 2008

Announcement





********************************** I let the Announcement die cut from the Cricut New Arrival cartridge set the tone for this page. It's a great die cut, although experience has taught me that it's very difficult to make a small version with this because of all those intricate cuts.




Cardstock: Bazzill Bling Purple
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Oh Baby Girl Lilac
Die Cut: Cricut New Arrival cartridge
Ink: Adirondack Eggplant, Dew Drop Brilliance Graphite Black
Stamps: Technique Tuesday Stitches
corner rounder
primas
button brads




Personal opinion: I used the Dew Drop ink pad for this page. I find the Dew Drop to be very juicy. I ended up with ink all oer my hands just from opening the container. My personal favorite ink is Colorbox, however, if lots of ink is what you are looking for, then Dew Drop is the right choice!

No comments: