Saturday, January 12, 2008

Greetings


I love receiving holiday cards, but always am at a loss as to what to do with them when the holidays are over. Do I toss them? Stuff them in a drawer for years, then toss them? Keep them displayed until the 4th of July, and then toss them? Leave them for my kids to toss them after I pass on (hey, mother did that to me!!!)? This year I decided to incorporate them into a 2-page layout (12x12).


Thanks to May Flaum and a glitter challenge that she posted this weekend for the Fiskateers online crop (tons of fun and prizes and RAKs, by the way), I added glitter to this layout and I think it really made a nice difference.


Cardstock: Bazzill Jacaranda (Artic Trio)

Patterned Paper: Heidi Grace Frost Blvd

Chipboard, stickers and flowers: Heidi Grace Frost Blvd

Glitter: Ranger Stickles Silver, Waterfall

Fiskars embossing border punch

No comments: