Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Baby Album - Mommy & Me



I've been having fun this week creating sketches from some of my previous work. Normally I do not work with sketches, but rather create things on my own. Sketches, however, are a lot of fun to use when putting together a layout.

I've had several people ask me for ideas about baby books, so I thought I would share sketches and completed pages from a mini-gift album that I created for the daughter of a friend of mine. Mommy & Me is the first of several pages that I created. The completed pages are 6x6, but the sketches are 8x8, which is an easier format to work with.
Cardstock: Bazzill brown, purple bling, tan
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Oh Baby Girl, Hannah/Larkspur/Peapod; Sassafras Lass Green Apple
Die cut: Cricut New Arrival cartridge
Sassafras Lass Green Apple
Tools: Corner rounder
Ribbon: Basic Grey Oh Baby
Button

No comments: